Maximilian Ried advises clients on national and international M&A projects, restructuring and corporate law. His work focuses on structuring and advising on transactions, capital, transformation and other structural measures as well as shareholder disputes. In addition, he regularly prepares and supervises shareholders' meetings.
- Since 2017 Associate at Wendelstein
- 2014 to 2016 legal clerkship at the Karlsruhe Higher Regional Court (Heidelberg District Court) (2nd state examination)
- 2012 to 2013 University of Heidelberg, doctorate
- 2010 to 2011 University of Oxford (M.Jur.)
- 2003 to 2009 University of Heidelberg (1st state examination), and University of Sydney
- Scholar of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), of the German National Academic Foundation and of Linacre College, University of Oxford
- Member of the German-British Lawyer´s Association (DBJV)
- Member of the German Corporate Law Association (VGR)
Rechtspflichten bei der Übernahme von Geldsanktionen gegen Vorstandsmitglieder, AG 2019, 441 ff.