Fabian Römer advises on disputes before state courts, in arbitration proceedings and in out-of-court dispute resolution. One of his main areas of practice is advising on corporate, banking, financial and real estate disputes. Fabian Römer also acts as counsel and arbitrator in national and international arbitration proceedings.
Additionally, Fabian Römer advises on national and international M&A transactions, restructuring and corporate law.
- Since 2017 Associate at Wendelstein
- 2015 to 2017 Associate at international law firm, Frankfurt am Main
- 2014 University of Sydney (LL.M.)
- 2011 to 2013 legal clerkship at the Berlin Superior Court of Justice
- 2006 to 2011 University of Berlin
- Member of DIS 40 (German Initative of Young Arbitrators)
- Member of AF ICC (ICC Young Arbitrators Forum)
Arbitration and Insolvency, A Matter of Capacity?, Vindobona Journal of International Commercial Law & Arbitration, 2011.